I partner with businesses, & the amazing people who lead them, helping them reach their full creative potential.
As a client, you set the agenda and determine where you want your business to go. Tapping into both what lights you up and your key capacities, you’ll take directed actions towards goals.
My job is to help you get you and your business where you want to go with inspiration, grace and ease. I do this by cultivating a mindfulness-based process that is compassionate, thought-provoking and creative. I hold supportive space for you to discover your own answers and to become more skillful.
is coaching for you?
Mindulness-based business coaching can be a powerful modality for your business (and leadership!) if you’re seeking to:
- Increase productivity & efficacy
- Decrease stress
- Improve quality of products or services
- Foster a more manageable workload
- Enhance your market position & brand integrity
- Strengthen fiscal health
- Experience greater enjoyment of work
- Create clarity in direction
- Increase innovation
- Deepen shared values & vision
what are the benefits of mindfulness-based business coaching?
Over the years clients have shared numerous benefits from coaching, many of which carry over into their personal lives. They talk about things like:
- Being more skillful with staying on track, reaching goals & nipping problems in the bud
- Greater accountability
- Increased awareness around the higher purpose of their work & their role in realizing that purpose
- Improved financials & cash flow
- Greater work-life balance
- Increased ease & enjoyment in the full scope of their work
- Less stress & anxiety
- Deepened sense self-compassion & appreciation
Click here for more of what clients have to say.
how does it work?
New clients choose an introductory package: the Intensive (5 sessions within 6 weeks) or the Foundation (10 sessions within 6 months – the most popular option.) Additional packages are also available for continuing clients. Typically coaching sessions are 60 minutes and held by phone or Skype. In-person sessions may be possible in Portland and Seattle.
Within all coaching agreements I ask clients to take reflective and directed action between meetings. In turn, clients can expect to be:
- Held accountable with compassion, a healthy dose of humor, and an eye to your goals and vision
- Supported in gracefully navigating the joys, obstacles and potential distractions that inevitably arise when doing deep work
- Respected as both your collective and personal blend of tenacity and commitment are strengthened
- Championed as you cultivate effective structures and systems (that you actually enjoy!) for reaching your goals
The first step is always a complimentary 30-minute conversation. During this conversation we’ll talk about what you’re looking for and your goals. I’ll tell you more about how I work. And together we’ll figure out whether there’s a good fit in there. Click here to schedule a complimentary conversation.